The Power to Train workshop Canberra, Australia 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This powerful two day Advanced Presentation Skills highly interactive workshop explores the fundamentals of high impact teaching and training techniques using the latest research in group dynamics, presentation styles and brain-based concepts.
Who should attend? Trainers, Facilitators & Presenters
Rich focuses on teaching skills and techniques which are simple and practical so that you can use them immediately in your own presentations, seminars and workshops.
As a result of using Rich's techniques your participants will learn faster and remember more. Key components of the methodology include high levels of humour, energy and participant interaction.
You will learn:
- Have your group at optimum learning while adapting the presentation to meet their needs
- Utilizing music effectively in the training environment for interest, learning and memory
- Giving clear directions - the key to developing an interactive learning environment
- Making learning easy through brain-based memory techniques
- Helping participants develop a successful attitude towards learning
- Framing activities and sessions so participants see the value in new material
- Phrasing questions in the ‘Open’ to increase responses and interaction
- Understanding and using state management techniques to keep participants awake and fully engaged.
Afterwards you will:
- Be confident at the front of the room and easily build rapport with participants
- Quickly ensure all participants are in a listening /learning mode
- Energise participants and maintain their attention
- Save yourself time and energy by giving instructions that participants follow easily
- Increase the recall of your learners
- Communicate key ideas more efficiently
- Enjoy your role more as your training effectiveness increases
Participants can expect to be physically engaged, mentally challenged and thoroughly entertained. This is training at its best. Register now to secure your place.
All participants receive unlimited learning opportunities and a copy of Humane Presentations book & a USB of a selection of Rich’s cartoons & extra tools for your training kit!
Back of Room Attendees
For all Rich Allen graduates, this is a chance to look underneath what Rich does and why he does it. Instead of participating, you get to observe from the back of the room. This allows you to analyse what Rich does, his techniques, the language, the music to mention a few.
In addition, Rich will spend some time with you at breaks, debriefing what he has done and highlighting a technique he is going to use. These spaces are limited per workshop to ensure individual attention from Rich.
Attendance per person: AU$1500.00 - Payment is required in full by February 11 2021.
Already attended there are limited spaces for Back of the Room places to observe Rich in action. This 'fly on the wall' view adds extra depth to your experience of how Rich implements his techniques. rpicing as above pp.
Should you require more than one attendee on your invoice please advise - email@example.com
Please note credit card payments incur a 2.5% service fee - For payment by invoice please click the Cheque/Eft option.
Workshops are managed by Just Right Events Ltd on behalf of Dr Rich Allen. Just Right Events Ltd is based in Auckland, NZ. Address P.O Box 1562 Auckland 1140. Mobile: +64 21 278 8511.
- Workshop attendee$1,500$1,5000$0